Thursday, August 5, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day One

I have decided to try and take at least one picture every day for the next year. It may be more than one but I am striving for at least one photo every day to post here. So here goes.... Day One

I was outside taking pictures of the flowers in our garden after a rain. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something bright yellow. I turned to see a huge spider hanging mid air from his web right above the Bee Balm. Now me.. having arachnophobia... my first instinct was to run. I mustered all the courage I could, got my telephoto on (partly to stay as far away as possible, party because he was too far in the garden) and started taking pictures. I was looking for different angles and realized he was holding onto something. It looks like he caught a bee. I also came across a dragonfly, who sat and posed for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment